- Attended a seminar or legal education program of at least 30 minutes' duration?
- Studied for and/or passed a certification exam?
- Written an article for a law related publication?
- Taught a legal education program or seminar?
- Attended any job-related education or professional enhancement programs?
- Read specialty education newsletters to improve your proficiency on your job?
Legal Secretaries International Inc. has instituted a program to recognize the efforts of our members who are continuing their education through these types of activities. Apply now for a Continuing Legal Education Award. Just 30 hours of studies over a two-year time period are required to receive a certificate of accomplishment, plus recognition in our quarterly publication: In Brief. Click here to see the rules for this award and find out how to apply.